CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 29 June 2009

The Fashion Feed: Confessions of a Shopaholic Style Special


As Carrie Bradshaw is taking a short break from our screens Becky Bloomwood gave fashion fans a welcome reminder of just how good flashing the plastic can feel earlier this year in the film 'Confessions of a Shopaholic.' To celebrate the release of the film on DVD I've uploaded some scans from Oli magazine that offer a how-to on recreating 'Confessions couture' (using Oli products of course!). Oli have been mentioned in this blog several times and I love the fact that as well as offering me fabulous high street buys they also offer some fashion savvy editorial on all the important things going on in the fashion world. Simply click on the images to enlarge and read the editorial. Enjoy!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

the last outfit is very pat field love it!!

myvogue said...

Oh I love Sophie Kinsella books and Becky Bloomwood is so much fun :))

starbrained said...

I love Isla Fisher.

ABC Mommy said...

I can't wait to buy this movie on DVD and watch it again and again :o)

Michelle
circleofstyle.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I LOVE her! And I totally tried to copy her outfit. Fail? You decide. http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/04/bow-me-money-april-16-2009.html

Anonymous said...

Nice post

mens dress shirt said...

I like those stuff Thanks for posting it.